Sunshine Coast police are reminding the public to be extra vigilant with checking their credit card statements following the arrest of a Canadian national for fraud offences. A 42-year-old New South Wales man noticed some discrepancies on his statement including an on-line accommodation booking for a Noosa resort. The man notified his...
More Articles ...
- Two charged for serious weapons offences
- Crime spike in Pelican Waters and Golden Beach
- Police hunt arsonist
- USC research offers sniff of success over ‘snail fever’
- Palmer refuses to sell assets
- Motorbike rider seriously injured
- Noosa council to fly rainbow flag
- Cap on tickets to Woodford Festival announced
- Palmer claims wealthy given 'unequal access to justice'
- Soldier to be farewelled with full military honours