Register for Wedding Crush Australia's Biggest Wedding
Attention Brides and Grooms: make history by joining Australia's first mass wedding. If you and your partner are looking to tie the knot this year, register HERE!
When you'll get married: Wednesday 8th August 2018
Where you'll get married: Mooloolaba Beach
Your reception: Ocean Street, with an international flair, music entertainment and the biggest after party ever seen!
Cost to you: $3,850, which includes:
- A fabulous registered Civil Marriage Celebrant who will ensure all the legalites of your wedding are met.
- A beautiful printed Certificate of Marriage
- A one of a kind ceremony on the shores of Mooloolaba beach – you’ll be part of history!
- Stunning hair and makeup for the bride by the best artists on the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane (bonus!: you get a glass of champagne with nibblies while you’re pampered)
- Your own wedding co-ordinator on the day with personalised run sheets
- Pre-wedding drinks and nibblies
- Amazing hi-res images of the day by our very best professional photographers – basically you’ll have a range of photo opportunities throughout the day from hair and makeup, to walking down the aisle with your love, the ceremony and vow exchange and rings, a photo in front of your choice of mouth dropping arbours, and of course those important couple’s shots that will give you bragging rights when you show your friends and family. If you choose to attend the reception, there will be photos taken of you dancing the night away.
- A lovely floral bouquet and buttonhole.
- Champagne toast on the beach after the ceremony