(AAP Image/Dave Hunt) Outside back Brenko Lee has added an extra season to his deal with NRL club Gold Coast. The 22-year-old's start to the season was marred by a knee injury suffered in the trials, but has made an impression on coach Garth Brennan following his move from Canterbury. "Brenko had a...
More Articles ...
- NRL to review Lewis medal voting system
- Qld benefit from Munster memory loss
- Fittler bemoans Sims' Origin brain snap
- Cherry-Evans myths put to bed: Qld coach
- Beattie defends Origin III ticket prices
- Broncos' Kahu reveals extent of broken jaw
- Tallis calls for new Qld Maroons leader
- Qld proved too loyal for own good: Walters
- Careers go on line in State of Origin III
- I'll get dropped before retiring: Maloney