South Sydney veteran John Sutton will retire at the end of the season, bringing to an end his 16-year NRL career with the Rabbitohs. The premiership-winning captain announced his decision at the Redfern Town Hall on Wednesday, and will finish with more than 330 NRL games to his name. "I absolutely love...
More Articles ...
- Ferguson to return for Eels before finals
- Taylor needs more time away from NRL
- Bulldogs not giving up on luckless Foran
- Sharks' Moylan to only miss one NRL game
- Eels boss to step down at end of season
- Panthers teen made of right stuff: Cleary
- Titans' Gordon calls time on NRL career
- Broncos coach demands response to NRL rout
- Embattled Cleary hits back at NRL critics
- 'I'm not a dirty player,' says Sam Burgess