Back in 2015, many believed Daly Cherry-Evans' Queensland passport had been stamped "never to play State of Origin again". Nasty rumours had circulated about Cherry-Evans falling out with Maroons teammates in camp. There was speculation the halfback had rubbed senior players the wrong way. Critics said he didn't "get" Origin. What a difference four...
More Articles ...
- James Roberts rejoins Bennett and Souths
- New rape charges for NRL's Jack de Belin
- Queensland game plan: give Ponga the ball
- Hodges relieved over Inglis seeking help
- Blues ban slapped on Maroons players
- Blues' belief is unshakable: Cordner
- Former NRL star Barba back in court
- Maroons fans will love DCE, says Walters
- GI to be Maroon's Origin inspiration
- Qld name three Origin debutants