Billy Slater poses for a photo during a Melbourne Storm media opportunity, AAMI Park, Melbourne, Tuesday, July 24, 2018. (AAP Image/Daniel Pockett) Melbourne legend Billy Slater has announced his retirement from rugby league with the 2018 NRL season to be his last. The 35-year-old fullback confirmed he's hanging up the boots at...
More Articles ...
- Arthur gives Norman blessing for NRL move
- NRL names five new Immortals
- Block Bennett's Broncos move: Meninga
- Immortal nod will validate Meninga
- Cowboys review NRL season from hell
- Heighington an NRL gentleman: Luke Lewis
- Broncos' McCullough nursing injured finger
- Sims ready to break NRL finals duck
- Glenn to run out for Broncos against Dogs
- Kearney puts senior NRL Warriors on notice