Brisbane captain Darius Boyd is adamant Friday's NRL clash against South Sydney is much more than about the return of ex-Broncos coach Wayne Bennett. All eyes will be on Bennett after Souths' loss to Canterbury left the seven-time premiership winner implying his team's title hopes are on life-support. The Bunnies are out...
More Articles ...
- Sutton announces NRL retirement at Souths
- Roosters to feel NRL finals boost at SCG
- Tacklers must react to NRL late-hit edict -nrl
- Tacklers must react to NRL late-hit edict
- Don't ban Mad Mondays, says Benji Marshall
- Brown admits errors in Knights' rapid fall
- Don't give up, Titans youngster pleads
- Stripping rule to be reviewed by NRL
- NRL finals destiny in our hands: Broncos
- Farah aims to defy odds to play NRL again