Billy Slater (right) of the Maroons is presented with the player of the series medal by Wally Lewis (left) after Game 3 of the 2018 State of Origin series between the NSW Blues and the Queensland Maroons at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, Wednesday, July 11, 2018. (AAP Image/Darren England) The NRL...
More Articles ...
- Holmes has eyes on Slater's Qld No.1
- Oates hurt by father-in-law's Origin snub
- Bittersweet Qld Origin debut for Arrow
- Maroons didn't pick and stick: McGregor
- Hodgson NRL comeback exceeds expectations
- Slater would trade Qld reins for Inglis
- Refs Sutton, Klein retained for Origin III
- Blues wary of Inglis' Origin replacement
- Storm's Hoffman set to retire from NRL
- Qld see Cherry-Evans as Origin III fixer