Jake and Tom Trbojevic never seriously considered leaving Manly, and they have the six-year contract extension with the NRL club to prove it. The brothers intend to be one-club players and they took a significant step towards achieving that goal on Friday when they recommitted to the Sea Eagles until at...
More Articles ...
- Fifita returns home after Bali jail stint
- Broncos boss tips Bali holiday rethink
- Knights re-sign Origin prop Saifiti
- Fifita still held in Bali despite apology
- Flanagan tipped to land Dragons position
- Toronto Wolfpack confirm SBW signing
- Eels snatch Matterson from Tigers
- Segeyaro to fight drug charges
- Roosters is best place for Latrell: Daley
- Gallen says fight set up for Hall to win