Parramatta have stood down the majority of their club staff and slashed payroll costs by 75 per cent in response to the NRL season's indefinite suspension due to coronavirus. In a letter to members on Monday morning, Eels chairman Sean McElduff revealed the 73-year-old club has made drastic cuts and is...
More Articles ...
- Richest NRL club in 'fight for survival'
- Seibold hopes for apt NRL Boyd send-off
- Dragons' Graham hopes career isn't over
- Start 2020 NRL season with Origin: Graham
- Greenberg's NRL job safe for now: V'landys
- NRL players to train solo to stay ready
- NRL players will share in pay cuts: RLPA
- Gould can't see all NRL clubs surviving
- NRL searching for restart options
- NRL suspends premiership immediately