NRL great Greg Inglis has been admitted to a rehabilitation centre as he struggles to cope with life after rugby league. The Rabbitohs on Friday confirmed South Sydney's 2014 premiership-winning captain had entered a facility to undergo treatment to assist and support his mental health. "On behalf of Greg and his family,...
More Articles ...
- Pangai Junior quits NSW Blues for Tonga
- Nikorima NRL switch tough for Bronco Glenn
- Gillett wants Origin nod more than ever
- I feel like I'm ready for Origin: Walker
- Taylor confident NRL form turn is close
- Cronk an inspiration for Eels half Moses
- No need for sin bin warning: NRL
- Cooper Cronk announces NRL retirement
- Manly young gun excites coach Hasler
- Cooper Cronk to announce NRL retirement