(AAP Image/Brendan Esposito) A "frustrated, angry and embarrassed" Todd Greenberg says he has laid down the law to all 16 NRL clubs, demanding their players take responsibility after a horror off-season. The NRL CEO on Monday revealed that he'd delivered a stern directive during a phone hook-up with the game's club captains,...
More Articles ...
- Holmes isn't going anywhere: Flanagan
- Holmes shows why he's Sharks No.1
- Cowboys' Taumalolo faces one-game NRL ban
- Brisbane halves must lift game: Thurston
- Storm shocked by Slater decision: Munster
- Controlling Gus to coach Penrith: Griffin
- Cowboys strive to avoid JT last goodbye
- Storm's Slater announces NRL retirement
- Storm's Slater to announce NRL retirement
- Gould coy on Cleary, Bennett Penrith link