Parramatta firebrand Nathan Brown will on Friday learn his fate over an ugly shoulder charge which frayed tempers during Canterbury's 12-6 NRL upset over the Eels. Brown is facing the prospect of a lengthy stint on the sidelines for a brain snap in which he hit Dallin Watene-Zelezniak late during the...
More Articles ...
- Warriors NRL boss puts players on notice
- Bunnies face hard truths to revive season
- We're contenders and we're coming: Raiders
- Trial date set for NRL's Jack de Belin
- Sharks gather steam for NRL finals run
- Gillett backs Boyd and 'ugly' Broncos
- Sharks match-winning try cleared by NRL
- Souths' clash not about Bennett: Boyd
- Roosters star Cronk cleared of injury
- The battles to decide NRL's top eight