A 31-year-old man will face court later this month on a charge of unlawful striking causing death. He was originally charged with grievous bodily harm, over the alleged assault of a 50-year-old man in Maroochydore on December 19. The Kuluin man was found with serious head injuries on Main Road. Police claim he...
More Articles ...
- Teen airlifted after being thrown from horse
- Three COVID-19 cases in Queensland under investigation
- Govt promises to hear business owners’ covid concerns but some say it’s too late
- Boy attacked by two dingoes on Fraser Island
- Vicki Wilson nets role with Sunshine Coast Lightning
- Victorian covid-19 case puts Queenslanders on alert
- Woman suffers significant facial injuries in reported dog attack
- Noosa motorbike crash leaves man fighting for life
- Popular off-leash beach off limits for the next month
- Man struck by falling tree at Buderim Falls