A man's in hospital in a critical condition after allegedly being assaulted at Alexandra Headland on the Sunshine Coast on Saturday morning. Paramedics, including critical care and a doctor were on board when the man in this 30s was taken to Sunshine Coast University Hospital in a critical condition. He'd sustained a...
More Articles ...
- Teens suffer minor burns in Imbil car fire
- Assistance no longer needed to identify mystery woman
- Elderly woman fights for life after Noosa crash
- Camper winched to safety after suffering medical episode
- PSPA declared, Morayfield
- Charges laid over Rothwell shooting
- Manhunt continues following shooting
- PSPA declared for Bribie Island following serious assault
- House and shed burn in separate Sunny Coast blazes
- Man frees himself from wreckage after chopper crash