Image Credit: Mada Mueller Photography. A Sunshine Coast Personal Trainer is planning to prove himself on the world stage by securing a Guinness World Record for the most pull ups in 24 hours. Jamie Milne is aiming to do 8,000 pull ups to beat the current record held by Iron Man Caine...
More Articles ...
- Taser Usage On The Rise
- Mayor Welcomes Games Decision
- Queensland's 2032 Olympic Bid Goes Ahead
- Bushfire Sparks NE Of Gympie
- Local Researcher Hopes To Diagnose 'Invisible Illness' Sooner
- REPORT | Sunshine Coasters Love Thai Food
- Tangalooma Resort Restaurant Fined Over $100,000
- Three Assessed Following Rollover, Pomona
- Woman Bitten By Snake, Coochin Creek
- Caloundra Music Festival Hits High Note