Queensland has 60 new confirmed cases of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), raising the state total to 319. The patients consist of 33 males and 27 females between the ages range of 21 and 81. HHS New confirmed cases: Metro North 14Metro South 14Gold Coast 8Darling Downs 6Sunshine Coast 7Townsville 1Cairns and Hinterland 1Central Qld...
More Articles ...
- RACQ Calls For Government To Ease Vehicle Registration And Travel Costs
- Power Disconnections Will Stop To Support Vulnerable Queenslanders
- Teenage Boy Burned In Camp Stove Accident
- CQUniversity Announces Transition To Online Teaching
- House Fire At Beerburrum
- Sunshine Coast Drivers Name, Shame Most Congested Roads
- Palmer Donates To Fight Against Novel Coronavirus
- USC To Restrict Access To Sporting Facilities
- Second Man Charged Over Shooting Death, Amamoor
- Noosa And Kawana Farmers Markets Still On