Reports of a gastro-like illness doing the rounds among campers at Inskip Point Recreation Area is being looked into by the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service. Environmental health manager Greg Bennett says the organisation has been alerted about a potential bug. "We're working with the Parks and Wildlife rangers to look...
More Articles ...
- STAY INFORMED: Fire crews battle large bushfire on Fraser Island
- Severe storm warning for Sunshine Coast
- 'Dangerous' storms on way to end scorching days
- More than 100 plants seized in Coast cannabis raids
- Eumundi resident fined for dumping trash in nature reserve
- Nicklin newcomer vows to leave positive mark
- Vehicle blaze sparks grass fire off Bruce Highway
- Second man charged over body found in Gympie
- STAY INFORMED: Fraser Island bushfire as at 6.00pm Sat 14 Nov
- STAY INFORMED: Fraser Island bushfire as at 1.25pm Sat 14 Nov