A bushfire-detecting satellite will blast off next year, catching a "space taxi" into orbit. Sunshine Coast-based company Fireball.International has signed a deal with fellow Australian organisation Space Machines Company, to launch its technology into space in 2020, on board the Optimus-1. The satellite will be able to automatically detect and track bushfires...
More Articles ...
- Paramedics race to treat child after near-drowning at Glenwood
- Motorbike rider killed in Bruce Highway crash
- High-tech skin cancer treatment arrives on the coast
- Brisbane Olympic bid: A promise regional QLD will “shine” but some fear the north will be forgotten
- Most popular USC courses revealed as O-week continues
- South-east Queensland one step closer to hosting 2032 Olympics
- Police response under review after Doreen Langham allegedly died in domestic violence incident
- Body discovered at Noosa River
- Mary Street march to go ahead this Anzac Day
- Fill up now with fuel prices predicted to climb