TAFE Queensland fitness graduate Yolandie Weir has plenty to celebrate after taking out the Fitness Australia Student of the Year Award at the 2019 AustralianFitness Awards last week. Ms Weir flew to Sydney on 11 April for the ceremony, where she was recognised by her peers for her commitment to the fitness industry...
More Articles ...
- House Fire Caboolture
- Coast Growth Drives Multi-Million Energy Infrastructure
- Calls For More NRL On The Coast
- Person Hit By Car At Alex Headland
- One Injured In Crash At Mt Coolum
- Teen Accused Of Stealing Ute and Shopping Trolley Trailer
- Appeal of Shark Control Program
- Woman And Teen Rescued In Maroochydore
- Parking In Caloundra Set To Enter 21st Century
- One Hurt In Two Car Crash At Verrierdale