Severe Thunderstorm Warning - Southeast Queensland for DAMAGING WINDS, LARGE HAILSTONES and HEAVY RAINFALL For people in parts of Somerset and South Burnett Council Areas. Issued at 5:42 pm Tuesday, 24 November 2020. The Bureau of Meteorology warns that, at 5:40 pm, severe thunderstorms were detected on the weather radar near the area...
More Articles ...
- Investigation launched into "gastro" outbreak at Inskip Point
- Grave fears for native wildlife as fire ravages Fraser Island
- Teenagers assaulted in random attack at Ocean St
- Investigations continue after car crashes into Moffat Beach diners
- Man questioned following fatal assault at Caboolture hotel
- Hot 91.1 staff evacuated over bank bomb threat
- Wind change to stop fanning Fraser Island fire
- Red Frogs keep watchful eye on Sunny Coast Schoolies
- Teen charged for allegedly throwing rocks at jet ski
- Severe storms pass over parts of the Sunshine Coast, Gympie and Noosa