One individual who attended three Sunshine Coast venues on Friday 13 March, Saturday 14 March and Sunday 15 March has tested positive for novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and is now being managed by the relevant Hospital and Health Service. This person visited the following venues, while unknowingly infectious, at the following times: 1....
More Articles ...
- New COVID-19 Cases - Regional Breakdown
- Aussie World Temporarily Closes Due To COVID-19
- COVID-19 UPDATE – Libraries To Close, Further Business Support
- Workplace Accident Puts One In Hospital
- Some Regional Areas ‘May Be Less Buffeted By Economic Headwinds’
- Council Installing Soap In Public Toilets
- ADANI | Activists Trivialise COVID-19 Response
- 259 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Queensland
- USC Pauses Classes To Plan For Future Learning
- Heart Foundation Offers Tips To Stay Healthy During Isolation