A man who was allegedly shot by Police before being run over by a caravan and later lost his leg, has had a bedside hearing. The 23-year-old has faced a bedside hearing on 26 charges. He is accused of being behind a series of alleged violent car jackings in the Wide...
More Articles ...
- Man Reported Missing In Redcliffe, Found
- Car Fire, Nambour
- Strap In For A Live Lie Detector Test
- Thousands Of New Trees Planted
- Woodford Correctional Officer Suspended
- Jet Skier Suffers Head Injuries At Caloundra
- Sunshine Coast Man Wakes Up A Millionaire!!
- Two People Checked Following Crash, Glasshouse Mountains
- Stop Adani Activists Staging National Week Of Action.
- Woman Airlifted To Hospital Following Ute Rollover