QFES Newsroom Queensland Fire and Emergency Services (QFES) has extended a local fire ban through to 2359hrs Friday, 4 October for residents in the North Coast region. That takes in areas including the North Burnett, South Burnett, Cherbourg, Gympie, Maryborough, Bundaberg, Sunshine Coast and Noosa Shire Local Government Areas. The QFES said conditions...
More Articles ...
- Dirt Bike Seriously Injured At Deception Bay
- TRAFFIC | Road In Montville Closed Due To Serious Crash
- Norovirus Outbreak At Redcliffe Hospital
- Motorist Hurt In Crash At Palmview
- Coast Hosts Launch Of 'Ride Like A Girl'
- Australia Zoo Inviting Donations Ahead Of Summer Heat
- ARSON | Child Expert Says 14 & 15 Y O's Understand Consequences
- Former Police Commissioner Heads Bushfire Recovery
- 30 People Block Access To Adani's Carmichael Mine Site
- Sharks circle the Sunshine Coast for NRL in 2020 & 2021