Sunshine Coast Council Disaster Resilience Officer Lynda Fraser. Image Supplied Sunshine Coast Council’s Disaster Management Team has been recognised for their efforts in educating our youngest residents on disaster resilience at last night’s 2019 Get Ready Queensland Resilient Australia Awards. Council’s Get Ready Schools Program won the local government category, alongside Redland...
More Articles ...
- Local Fire Ban Extended
- Epic Rock Carnival ‘Under the Southern Stars’ Returns To Coast
- State Vows To Back Sunshine Coast Shark Control Measures
- Coast Students March For Climate Change
- Fire Sparks North Of Maleny
- Sunshine Coast Airport Fastest Growing In Aus
- Peregian Fire Warning
- Bushfire At Noosa
- Coastal Discovery Van Set To Roll Out Across The Coast
- Bribie Island Bushfire Investigation Concludes