Queensland Fire and Emergency Services (QFES) has extended a local fire ban for people living in Bundaberg and surrounding areas. It has now been extended through to 2359hrs Friday, 25 October for residents in the Bundaberg, North Burnett, South Burnett, Cherbourg, Gympie and Fraser Coast Local Government Areas. The ongoing heightened fire...
More Articles ...
- Developer Backs Locals With $104,000 Grants Program
- Sunshine Coast Waves Goodbye To Netfest
- The BOM Releases Cyclone Forecast
- Lightning Strike Too Close To Home
- Person Hit By Car On Fraser Island
- Girl Reported Missing From Buderim Found
- Missing Girl, Buderim
- Woodford Festival Line Up Unveiled
- BREAKING | Severe Storm Warning Issued For Gympie
- Crash Causing Major Delays On Bruce Highway