A man has been airlifted to hospital after his fingers were partially severed by a circular saw. The man was reportedly using the power tool at a private property in the South Burnett, when the blade sliced through at least one of his fingers and his thumb and caused serious injury...
More Articles ...
- Young horse rider airlifted to hospital
- Most popular dog names on the Sunny Coast
- Beerwah man suffers broken jaw in Mt Isa assault
- Cheap tix on offer for Storm v Cowboys blockbuster
- Community event to mark Peregian bushfire anniversary
- A man from Victoria with coronavirus tries to enter Queensland
- Two new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Queensland
- Tewantin bushfire contained, alert downgraded
- Noosa Tri cancelled as public events capped
- Residents urged to Come 'N Try range of Noosa sports