Image Credit: Bureau of Meterology Forecasters predict Cyclone Owen could intensify into a category four system when it crosses the Queensland coast. Owen is currently a category three system, packing very destructive wind gusts up to 205 kilometres per hour. Bureau of Meteorology's Nicholas Shera says Owen may intensify into a category four...
More Articles ...
- Local Kids Bring Some Christmas Sparkle To Noosa Community Spirit Clients
- Community Open Session For Hawthorn In Maroochydore
- Munna Point Boatshed Delays Could Soon Be Over
- Girl Assaulted During Visit To North Lakes Shopping Centre
- Aura's Early Learning Centre Complete
- Smoke Seen Coming From House In Marcoola
- Car Into Ditch Near Ginger Factory
- Body Found In 'Suspicious' House Fire Near North Lakes
- Missing Sunshine Coast Teen Found
- Ex Tropical Cyclone Owen Could Reform Wednesday And Impact SE QLD