Image Supplied Surf lifesavers are pleading with beachgoers to put safety first this summer, launching a new campaign aimed at curbing an alarming and recent spike in drownings. The new push comes after a tragic 12 months along Queensland’s coastline, with 21 people tragically losing their lives in 2018/19. With the peak holiday...
More Articles ...
- 50 years of improving lives in Nambour
- Woman Injured In Crash, Alexandra Headland
- Bushfire Assistance To Cover Firefighting Costs In Gympie
- Looking For A Creative Space With Water Views?
- Noosa Councillor Found Guilty Of Historic Child Sex Charges
- STUDY | How Cyberbullying Affects The Human Brain
- POWELL | Maleny Intersection A Death Waiting To Happen
- Rollover Leaves Motorist Seriously Injured, Beachmere
- Drive By Shooting, Marcoola
- Coolum Hearts Give Generously For Xmas