A helping hand for bushfire affected communities, with $10.7 million set to be handed out to 21 resilience projects across the state. More than $2 million of that funding, from Queensland and Federal Government Local Economic Recovery Program, will help pay for three bridge replacements in the Gympie region at Ryan...
More Articles ...
- Tropical Cylone Niran has developed
- Man charged over dangerous shotgun spree through Gympie
- Aged care workers rally in Moreton Bay over "chronic" understaffing
- Appeal for witnesses after crash leaves young boy fighting for life
- Two men airlifted with burns following highway car fire
- Mystery object catches attention across Queensland skies
- Dilapidated Gympie caravan park closes, residents to find new home
- KISS to rock Brisbane in final ever Australian tour
- Charges laid over violent assault as police look for link to machete incident
- Paramedics race to treat child after near-drowning at Glenwood