Two people taken to hospital after Maroochydore apartment fire
Two people have been taken to hospital after fire broke out at Key Largo Holiday Apartments on the Sunshine Coast.
Emergency crews were called to the blaze on Aerodrome Road, Maroochydore around 9.30am on Thursday.
Two patients suffered smoke inhalation and have been taken to Sunshine Coast University Hospital in stable conditions.
A Queensland Fire Emergency Services spokesperson says the blaze is believed to have started in a rubbish chute.