Sunshine Coast Council have approved a 5.5 hectare vacant absolute beachfront site which will be transformed into a multi-million dollar mixed use development. The Shore Marcoola is located next door to the Surf Air resort on David Low Way and will include 33 direct access beachfront homes in Stage 1 followed...
More Articles ...
- Rain forces school and road closures
- Car swept away in flood waters, near Gympie
- Cabinet meeting focuses on jobs
- Outrage after father chased from changing room
- Heavy rain expected today, easing tomorrow
- Cole Miller attacker gets seven-year term
- Bail refused over hammer attack
- Supermarkets wasting ugly produce: report
- Sentencing today for Cole Miller's killer
- Palmer's documents delivered to court