15 people have had to be rescued at Noosa, after Cyclone Gita whipped up some wild swell over the weekend. Those rescues were carried out at Main Beach, which was later closed. Dicky Beach was also shut, but despite that a body-boarder was found 300m offshore after beachgoers raised the alarm. It was...
More Articles ...
- Smoke Haze On The Coast
- 12 Sunshine Coast Locals Treated For Signs Of Heat Stress
- Pair Critical After Crash At Peachester
- Sunshine Coast Boy's Desperate Bid For Lifesaving Treatment
- JUST IN | Stabbing Frenzy Spills Out Onto Street In Tewantin
- Ten Years Since Kevin Rudd Said 'I'm Sorry'
- Stormy Weather Predicted After A Warning Was Cancelled Overnight
- Parking Workshop Wraps Up At Kawana
- Local MP Asked To Support Euthanasia
- Swimmers Rescued From Rip At Sunshine Coast Beach