Bulcock Street, parking meter. Image Supplied Sunshine Coast Council has pledged to again waive the parking fees for the Caloundra CBD over the upcoming Christmas-New Year period. The annual parking amnesty in downtown Caloundra will run from Saturday, December 1 to Sunday, January 27. However while the parking meters will be switched off,...
More Articles ...
- Schoolies Heading Overseas Urged To Take Out Travel Insurance
- Noosa Council Heads To Pomona
- Pedestrian Hit By Car At Noosaville
- Two Cars Collide At Coochin Creek
- Police Officer Turned Paramedic Meets Baby Girl He Helped Deliver
- Two Men Conquer The Equivalent Of Mt Everest On The Sunshine Coast
- Library Fines Cost Sunshine Coast Council $80,000
- Gympie Photographer Focuses Her Lens On Inspirational Women
- Sunshine Coast A Gamer's Paradise
- BREAKING | Woman Charged Over Strawberry Contamination