A vegetation fire has broken out on Fraser Island. Queensland Fire and Emergency Services (QFES) is aware of a vegetation fire burning near the Hook Point area and access roads on the southern end of Fraser Island. Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service (QPWS) crews are monitoring and patrolling the area. There is no...
More Articles ...
- STAY INFORMED | Cowan (Moreton Island) Fire
- Hundreds Of Insurance Claims Roll In Post Storm
- Free Waste Disposal Helps Storm Cleanup
- Missing Man Found On Mount Glorious
- Sunshine Coast Council Cleaning Up After Storm
- LEAVE NOW | Cowan (Moreton Island) Fire
- PREPARE TO LEAVE | Bulwar (Part Of Cowan) Bushfire
- STORM | Cars Destroyed, House Windows Smashed, Roofs Compromised
- Buderim & Caloundra Resource Recovery Centres Temporarily Closed
- Bushfire Widgee (Gympie Region)