The Health Department has allegedly spent $600,000 in taxpayer funds on the #girlsmakeyourmovecampaign, that's according to the Daily Telegraph. It happened over an 18 month period. Minister Greg Hunt has since ordered a review into his own department, the Health Department's use of Instagram influencers who used the hashtag to encourage young...
More Articles ...
- Missing Brisbane man may be heading north
- Thief injured in jewellery store robbery
- Man armed with a knife robs Caboolture servo
- Accused murderer to face court
- Bassett marks 1,000-goal milestone
- Police investigate fire at dry cleaning business
- Young Jaymes Roser is quite literally a Local Hero
- Paramedics treat teen after house fire
- Spiderman-style burglar faces multiple crimes
- Police hunt man over Murrumba Downs stabbing