The Caloundra Chamber of Commerce announced on Friday, that they will be progressing with the installation of the $140,000 Federal Government funded CaloundraCCTV security system in the Caloundra business precinct. With the project stalled at a Sunshine Coast Council meeting in March this year, the Chamber has committed to implement the security system...
More Articles ...
- Important Warning For AirBNB Holiday Letters
- Coolum's Jack Morgan Park Upgrade Unveiled
- Sippy Downs Plans Revealed
- PREPARE TO LEAVE | Warning Boosted For Grass Fire NW Of Gympie
- Man Fronts Redcliffe Court Accused Of Killing Sick Puppy
- Big Bank Eases Pressure On Strawberry Growers
- Dairyfarmers React To News Shoppers Will Pay More For Milk
- Volunteer Marine Rescue Services Under Review
- Truck And Car Crash Causing Hold Ups In Bli Bli
- Woman Threatened By Armed Robber In Maroochydore