When Sunshine Coast mother Deborah Butler found out she had stage four melanoma, she instantly thought of her young twins “I was devastated because I had two gorgeous six-year-old daughters and I didn’t want them to grow up without a mother,” Mrs Butler says. “They were too young to watch me die,...
Rangers are working to track down the person who mowed down a flock of shorebirds on Bribie Island. Department of Environment and Science (DES) officers found 11 dead and two injured crested terns on Ocean Beach, on the eastern side of the island, last Wednesday, May 5. It's though the birds were...
A significant spike in cases of the bacterial disease leptospirosis in Queensland has prompted a warning to practise good hygiene, particularly for farmers. Leptospirosis is a disease spread from animals, such as rats, mice, cattle, pigs and dogs, to humans usually through urine. So far this year, Queensland has recorded 78 cases...
More Articles ...
- Revamp of Sunny Coast Stadium in limbo
- Fire fighters get on their bikes in 700km ride for charity
- How to calm the nerves ahead of NAPLAN
- Buderim Private Hospital closes breast clinic
- Motorcyclist hospitalised after colliding with roo
- Demand for IVF on coast soars during COVID-19
- Possible severe storms could dump heavy rain, hail across QLD
- Two boaties get into trouble on Caloundra Bar
- Drivers forced to go slow on hinterland road
- Sunny Coast road and rail in line for budget boost