A man and woman have been arrested over two alleged violent assaults in the Moreton and Sunshine Coast areas. On February 19, police were called to a home Banksia Beach, following reports of a fight. A 40-year-old man had a serious head injury after he was allegedly punched and kicked by another...
More Articles ...
- Truck driver injured in early-morning rollover
- Deal struck between Facebook and Feds
- COVID-19 sees Sunshine Coast house prices soar
- More women than ever building the Sunshine Coast, study finds
- Queensland Anzac Day dawn services and parades to go ahead "as normal"
- Turtle-y awesome duo back at sea
- Dog park at culturally significant site in Bli Bli
- Blood donors desperately needed to fill shortfall on the Sunshine Coast
- More flight options between Sunny Coast and Emerald
- Cyclist injured in Noosaville crash