Detectives have released images of a vehicle of interest, as investigations continues into the death of 51-year-old woman on Bribie Island.
Officers found the woman’s body during a welfare check at a Bongaree home on February 16, following reports of a disturbance the previous night.
Police are now appealing for anyone with CCTV or dash cam footage of a white 2000 Isuzu NKR 200 truck utility, with QLD registration 170ZBE, travelling in the following areas at the dates and times listed below, to contact investigators.
Wednesday February 15
- Around 5:00pm on the bridge to Bribie Island from the mainland on Bribie Island Road heading towards Bribie Island
- 5:00pm to 5:10pm at Bongaree
- 5:12pm to 9:49pm parked at the Aldi on Goodwin Drive, Bongaree
- Around 9:53pm on the bridge from Bribie Island on Bribie Island Road towards the mainland
- Around 10:00pm to 11:00pm at Beachmere
Thursday February 16
- 12:26am at Margate
Quote this reference number: QP2300282267