Join the Team - Sales Coordinator
Sunshine Coast’s Hot 91.1 and Zinc 96.1 are looking for a quality Media Sales Coordinator to join our highly successful, dynamic and fast-paced Sales Team.
Part of Grant Broadcasters, a 100% Australian family-owned radio network, Hot 91 and Zinc 96 are ideally placed for a quality administration professional looking for a new challenge in this dynamic industry.
Working within the Hot 91 and Zinc 96 Sales Department, this role is both varied and interesting by providing administration support to the General Manager, Sales Manager and Account Executives.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the General Manager, Sales Manager and Account Managers.
- Sales and client tracking information, publishing proposals, annual sales programmes, tracking sponsorships, implementing projects, and client service plans as directed by the Sales Manager
- Contacting clients for their advertising needs
- Entering bookings for the Sales Team.
Complete other duties as required, these roles may include, but are not limited too;
- Reception shifts
- Minute taking in meetings
- Assist promotions at events and with preparation for events
- Manage client events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong focus on delivering excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines
- A proactive, motivated self-starter, the ideal candidate will have a can do attitude and demonstrate initiative on a daily basis
- Strong Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel skills
If this is you and you would like to work for an exciting employer in our beautiful coastal city, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply by sending a covering letter and up to date resume by Friday 13th November to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member of the Grant Broadcasters group, we are one of Australia’s fastest growing media companies that believes in ongoing training to create a foundation for your future career within the company.