If there’s one thing I’ve noticed from using better quality headphones recently it’s that better sound makes for a better overall gameplay experience. Back in the day when we were building our own 486 pcs to run the latest Doom or Quake we were running “Sound blaster” cards and I...
More Articles ...
- What We Know About Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- 2 Huge New DC Comics Games From FanDome
- PS5 is All About Being Immersive in New Spot
- Apple drops Fornite amid payment row
- I Played Nintendo on a Cinema Screen!
- Skater XL is Not the New Tony Hawk, It's Different.
- Play Xbox on Your Mobile, with a PlayStation Controller
- Extra Avenger Added to the Marvel Line-up
- All the Games from the Xbox Showcase
- This Is Now The World's Most Expensive Video Game